CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I found the world

Today was a great day. When I play with my sisters I have fun. I love my sisters. The world around me is this thing that has trees, grass, and everything that is beautiful. We should clean our world up so that the world can grow. If I could go anywhere in the world I would go to Florida because I could see my friends there. I would like to visit China to learn a new language and to bring it home.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

What a beautiful thought.

I bet you miss Florida. It can be hard to move away from your friends and church and school and stuff. But it can also be fun to make new friends and discover new places.

Unknown said...

from Christopher:

I have made new friends. I like Tennessee too. But it is cold.